Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Case Closed

SOoOo... this manga I kinda didnt want to read at first because it looks really childish and it was made a long time ago, however..., its actually not that bad. I usually read it only if the art is good, and this is one of the few exceptions. Its about this teenage detective who gets shrunk into a little boy when this sydicate uses a poison on him to get rid of him. Then u follow him on adventures and solving murders to see how he can change back. Yeah its interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment