Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ok yes wierd picture, but it was the only one with zangetsu and ichigo together.
             For those who are active Bleach watchers, I think you have read the most recent chapter by now. Its the worst ending they could have thought of. Why? WHy? WHY? Ichigo shouldnt have to suffer with no shinigami powers, he can never see anyone from the soul society ever again? WHY? Im just gonna rant on about this for this whole post. He was the coolest and somewhat hotest animated guy I have ever seen. I loved his adentures and even if he was fake I felt  like I was in on the action. RIP Ichigo's zanpakuto, zangetsu. RIP... I heard the next couple of arcs are about ishin and his past, then dum-duh-dum the FINAL ARC... *sob cry sob* WHHHHHHHHHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment