Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oura High School Host Club

         The characters from this photo is from Ouran High School Host Club. It was my first non- action related anime ever. I kinda stumbled across it on hulu and watched all of the episodes over the summer non-stop. I read the manga and currently not done yet. Its about a girl who, at first looks like a guy, goes to this school made for the rich only. As a commoner compared to the other students, she got in because of her grades and got a scholarship. When she stumbled across the host club accidentally, she breaks a vase that costs around a billion dollars. She then has to work off her debt, not having the money to pay for it. What they don't know at frist is that she is a girl because at first, he looks and dresses like a guy. The boys of the host club decide to keep her gender their secret and he poses as a boy throughout the series. Together they entertain women in their club and go on adventures to explore the commoners world with the help of the girl, named Haruhi Fujioka.

No comments:

Post a Comment