Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Avatar the Last Airbender: Epic!!!

Avatar the last airbender is one of the best American made cartoons ever made!It revolves aroung the four elements( air, water, earth and fire) and benders that can control them. All benders can only bend one element, except for the Avatar. The Avatar is the peace maker and can control all elements. The Avatar in this series is a young boy, age 12, named aang who woke up after 100 years to find his once peaceful world into a world filled with war. I watched every single episode and it was so good, even my mom started watching and kept watching until the end! Thats rare, usually my mom hates anything I watch. They made that movie too with real people acting out their characters, but people says it sucked. bad. Oh well. U should watch the series, not the movie, but the final episode is kinda like amovie though. This anime is super funny and has lots of action and suspense, a perfect anime, kinda all about nature and spirits and such.... Its awesome, just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment