Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Bleach and Naruto Shippuden Chapter!!!

Just like the last one  its super awesome! In Bleach you get to see Ichigo's boss from last time. If you read it then you would hear him worrying about being late for his job and him running out on the soccer practice to go talk to the boss. Its funny and leaves you with another cliffhanger. Amazing!!!
Naruto Shippuden was supposed to be inspirational and awesome, and I felt it but it wasn't really an action packed adventure for this chapter. Which is ok too. Ohh! You get to see what the dead soldiers, you know that already died and Kabuto is bringing them back to life, what they think of being controlled. They all dont like working for the akatsuki, but cant control their bodies. It sucks... Those evil b*******s ( By the way this *** means buttheads! not the other word....or words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment