Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Crazy Day

Ya know if u read a post a couple of days ago, I said that I needed to get my grade up to read manga and watch anime? Weeelll... my grade has gotten lower from a 90.27 to a 88 percent! Its outrageous and I was depressed the rest of the day... :( On the lighter note, I GOT INTO THE FINAL FOUR IN LEAGUE FINALS!!!! I was super proud because I beat this chic that has annoyed me since we started middle school ( now in high school). I, at first had a rank of five in the league but beat the chic who I didnt like and got fourth ranking. However, I lost to everyone in the final four and didn't get to go to CIF championships... It was crazy though cuz the people I played had weird stories about themselves and were mostly all older than me. The first place winner was a freshman who plays everyday and stays up late to do homework. Shes really small and asain but has the strength of a man! She doesnt take honors classes though, so shes a total loser when it comes to school. She chose tennis over school. Tsk. Tsk. The second place winner was a gigantic girl who played since she was four, but was forced to play the sport and hates to play it. She was a junior and has the biggest forehead and massive pimples all over it.... eww. She was too good, but doesnt enjoy it... AWWW another sad story of asain parents ruining their child's life. The final girl was a fat lard of a woman and was a senior, she hit really hard and made you run! I almost beat her, but at the end was starting to get dizzy from the heat and tired ness from the day before of League Finals. OH well. I still got three hyears to train I guess. I wish I did better though... everyones giving me crap about how I was best in the school and giving me sympathy and crap like that. I wouldnt take it, it was my fault and I seriously could have done better. HMPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment