Bleach

Bleach

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog about my life as a teenager growing up in a sheltered world, succeeding over all others. I talk a lot about Manga and Anime that I love to let out my inner asian. Looking like a white girl, its hard to get out all my asianness fully without it being awkward. As a wasian, a half- white half- asian, I have high expectations from my asian side and just as high expectations from my white side. All I do in my time is do homework, study, play tennis, practice Tai-Kwon-Do, watch anime, and read manga. I have a very peaceful life and I want to enjoy this while it lasts. I won't have as much free time in college. Having fun, enjoying life and living in another fantasy world inside Japanese comics is what I love and what I will never stop enjoying.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Professor Layton Games

The Professor Layton series is one of my all time favorites for DS Games. Its unfinished and still going strong with popularity. The third one just came out and I was so mezmorized I finished it in 11 hours. The whole concept of the game is to solve puzzles in the game that surrounds one giant mystery. So far al the mysteries have been dramatic enticing and all around wel done. The thing i really liked was the videos and the perfect artwork and voices in there. They record everything so you feel like your in the story listening in on all the conversations. Professor Layton and his apprentice luke go on the best adventures in London wiether it includes a diabolical box time traveling, and much more. There's to be a movie coming out and two or three more games. THeir already made, but it takes time to translate everything from Japanese to English. You should definitely play it, people of all ages will love this game, yes, even adults. You'll say you will play for an hour, but you actually happen to play for 5 hours. It's the best and just try it, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment